Thursday, 3 March 2016

My CV

Kieran Keane
Address:
Telephone:
Email:
Professional profile     
I’m approachable, good at time management and I adapt quickly. I’m enthusiastic towards the job, and I have a willingness to learn new things. I feel like it would be an exciting opportunity to work as a part of a team, and I also feel that it would be beneficial on a personal level, as I would be working with a very talented team on a regular basis.
Objective
I am seeking a job that allows me to integrate into a job which allows me to try to make use of my experience with concept design, while also communicating within confounds of a team.
Career summary
Dates to and from

I previously completed 1 year at a website development course, where my computer skills and experience will allow me to integrate into a job that requires me to be knowledgeable about modern day media, and the formats in which they are presented in. The skills that I learned from that course include HTML, CSS and scripting. These are the heart of front-end or what is also known as ‘client-side’ development.

Education
Qualification Name
GCSE  English - B
GCSE  Maths - D
GCSE  Science - C

Professional Development
Website Development Level 2
Games Art & Design Level 3

BSc (Hons) DPS
Personal details
Key I.T. Skills:
MS Office, email and internet applications
Other:

Interests:
Football, Music, Video Games
References are available on request

No comments:

Post a Comment