Thursday, 3 March 2016

Personal 5 Year Progression Plan

For my first year, I want to complete my games design and development course.  Once this is done, I want to go to university. I would then set my eyes on a job involving graphic design or something that is design or concept based, whether it is something that may require skills that involve a collaborative process in a team, or something that needs me to work by myself. I have a preference of going towards a job in concept design, as it would allow me to make use of the skill that I would've learned in the three years on this course, but I understand that from the jobs that I've looked at, the focus seems to be shifting more towards mobile gaming, as mobile phones are becoming a much bigger focus in the world of gaming. A lot of these jobs require knowledge of scripting, level design and most importantly, an understanding and prior experience with mobile games.

No comments:

Post a Comment