Become a Self-Expert!
What are your unique
strengths?
I am very persistent when it comes to learning something as
I feel like I have quite an addictive personality. I feel like there’s no
middle ground with this and it’s hard for me to casually do something. I either don’t do something, or I go all in.
Because of this I think I can be quite competitive if I care about the thing in
question.
What are your Values?
I treat everybody with the same respect that they show to me.
I do not vote because we’re given a number of candidates to choose from and I
don’t identify or feel I could even hold a conversation with any of the people
I’d be voting for. I try to do as much as I can to not destroy the Earth any
more than we are already doing. I do not eat meat or smoke.
Where have you travelled?
Outside of England, I have been to Spain, Greece, Cyprus and
Bulgaria.
What are your hobbies?
I like Football,
Music, Reading and Video Games.
What are your achievements? In and
out of education
I’m unsure
what would be considered achievements for this section. In school, I was one of
the few people in my year who had taken their English GSCE a year early. I was
a part of my school’s football team.
What would you like to do that at the
moment seems impossible?
I have a
fear of being around most dogs, so I feel like the impossible for me would be
to actually be comfortable around all dogs.
How can you make it possible?
If I got a
dog of my own, I would probably become comfortable with dogs because I would be
around one all of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment