Thursday, 3 March 2016

Cover Letter

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to you with the intention of finding out if there are any opportunities for work
experience. I am currently studying Level 3 extended games development in my 3rd year at James Watt, Birmingham Metropolitan College.  I would like to gain work experience with your company, as I am familiar with the work you’ve created in the past and I am a huge fan. I think that the games you create are visually stunning and that it will further my development and understanding by getting some experience within your company. My long term aim is to become a concept designer. Some of my hobbies include drawing, gaming and sports. I like a lot of genres of games, but my favourites are first person shooters and role playing games because they are two genres that allow me to see a lot of environments. I consider myself to be an easy to work with person who is able to work both within a group and by myself. I would appreciate it if you could at least consider my interest in this matter.

Yours faithfully


Kieran Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment